You have no items in your shopping cart.
The ProMAX Bulk Material Heater. 48" x 48" x 48" (64 cu.ft.) can fit an entire pallet of product for quick, precise heating.
The ProMAX MODEL PM-HB HotBox is an Insulated Electric Bulk Material Portable Oven. ProMAX HotBox is 64 cu ft (48" x 48" x 48" Tall), 120V, 1580 Watt, and features a patented heat spreading technology and structured box design creating an approx. 64 cu.ft. controlled environment that rapidly heats temperature sensitive materials including bagged asphalt, paint, caulking, epoxy, resins, food products, grease, oils, lubricants and palletized drums & buckets. The PM-HB includes Adjustable Thermostatic Controller. Ideal for Warehouses, Construction and Job Sites.
- Heat-soak bagged asphalt & construction materials
- Warm bulk & palletized product
- Great for warehouse and construction site use
- Preheat paint, caulk, resins and epoxy
- Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable thermostat for pinpoint temperature control
- Internal free standing frame
- Easy to setup, takedown and transport
- Protects Temperature Sensitive Materials
- Approx. 64 cu/ft: 120V, 1580W
- 48"W x 48"D x 48"H, 50 lbs
Cold temperatures make roofing supplies brittle, hard, and unworkable... causing many roofing contractors to close shop during winter months. Warehouse managers are constantly needing improved methods for heating shop materials, fluids, chemicals, and supplies!
Heat Authority's ProMAX HotBox has developed a series of heated wraps and enclosures designed specifically for warehouse and jobsite application. Asphalt shingles, paint, caulking, food products, oil, construction materials and other temperature sensitive and viscous items can now be pre-heated prior to application, producing ideal boundary conditions for product installation. Entire pallets can now be heated to desired temperature prior to application.
- Heat drums, buckets, pails, and containers
- Preheat paint, caulking, asphalt, & shingles
- Preheat work surfaces and materials
- ProMAX Keeps the heat in & the cold OUT!
- Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- Temperature Range up to 150°F
- Staff ability to change Set Point if needed
- LCD Display to show Process value
- Easy ability to display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 1 enclosure for indoor use
- PTC temperature sensing
- 10’ Power Cord to supply power
|Featured Product Title||PROMAX BULK MATERIAL WARMER|
|Dimensions||48"W x 48"D x 48"H|
|Heat Range||0°F to 150°F|
|Certifications||ETL Certified to UL / CSA Safety Standards|