You have no items in your shopping cart.
ProMAX PM-TC is an adjustable, thermostatic controller. Use in conjunction with any 15 Amp Thawing & Curing blanket product for greater temperature control.
The PM-TC Digital Electronic Temperature Controller is a single stage, electronic temperature controller with a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) output relay. It features an adjustable backlit LCD for viewing the temperature and status of other functions and a three-button touchpad for setup and adjustment. An LED indicates the On/Off status of the output relay.
The PM-TC control is 120 VAC. The PM-TC controls provide heating control, sensor offset, temperature setback, adjustable anti-short cycle delay and a restricted user adjustment mode. The temperature units can be displayed in °F or °C. The temperature adjustment range is -40° to 212°F or -40° to 100°C.
The PM-TC control is available in Type 1/IP20 high-impact plastic enclosures suitable for surface or DIN rail mounting.
PM-TC (15 Amp) Digital Thermostatic Controller Includes:
- Easy-to-read front panel back lit display makes programming and keeping an eye on temperatures a snap!
- Features a wide setpoint temperature range (-40°F to 212°F)
- Adjustable anti-short cycle delay (0 to 12 minutes in 1 minute increments) helps to avoid hard starts, overload outages and equipment wear
- High-impact thermoplastic corrosion-resistant enclosure.
- Lockable front panel touchpad for tamper-free temperature control!
- Single-stage temperature controller with lengthy 8 ft. probe
- Standard 120v power cord included, pre-wired.
- NEMA 1 (non-waterproof) enclosure for indoor use.
Have more control over your heated blankets and pads. These digital temperature controllers are ideal when used in conjunction with our ProMAX, CureMAX or RapidTHAW line of products. Buy now from Heat Authority and save. Ships fast, competitive pricing.
|Amps||For 15 Amp applications|