You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now you can thaw and freeze protect your pipes with the same heated wrap! Powerblanket Xtreme PH060620G for extreme environments offers freeze protection in weather down to -65°F. Thaw frozen pipes fast and avoid costly work stoppage by addressing the issue before the weather shuts you down. Say goodbye to frozen pipes forever! Custom sizes, lengths and shapes available to fit any job. CALL (866) 805-HEAT today!
Model PH060620G (Xtreme) is a 20 ft long (6" Diameter), 120 Volt, pipe wrap heater with Rapid Ramp Technology. Now you can thaw and freeze protect your pipes with the same wrap! This model is engineered to completely wrap around 6" pipes (Standard Sch 40 OD Pipe). The Rapid Ramp technology is a smart feature of the blanket that allows for an accelerated initial "heat-up" time. Through a network of thermal switches, the blanket will utilize 1920 watts (16.00 Amps - 20 Amp Plug) to rapidly thaw frozen pipes or provide freeze protection. After the pipe is thawed and/or heated, the blanket automatically reduces power consumption to 960 watts (8.00 Amps) to prevent further freezing. This model is UL/CSA compliant.
- Offers Xtreme freeze protection in weather down to -65°F
- Patented Powerblanket Technology evenly heats entire blanket surface
- Engineered to maintain flow and pumpability
- Reduce downtime and increase profitability
- Easy to install, uninstall, and reinstall
- Freeze protection for oilfield frac lines, hoses & pipelines
- Used in paper mills, water treatment plants and mud farms
- Certified to UL/CSA/CE/ETL Safety Standards
- Xtreme Construction: Grey Metallic Alloy
|Dimensions||6" D x 20' Long|
|Heat Range||MID to HIGH|
|Amps||8.00/16.00 (Requires 20 Amp Plug)|