You have no items in your shopping cart.
Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145 F / 62 C (± 5 F / 3 C) Reduce the time to heat your materials with 25% more power using the super...
Availability: Many In Stock
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145 F / 62 C (± 5 F / 3 C)
- Reduce the time to heat your materials with 25% more power using the super rugged pro model design
- Boasts 25% more power than standard Powerblanket IBC tote & tank heaters
- Rated for extremely cold temperatures as low as -60 F / -51 C
- Uses a more rugged industrial-grade alloy vinyl shell
- Uses (2) heat zones for reduced heating time and greater temperature control of your materials
- Uses a more robust new Powerblanket I-Wire heat spreading technology
- Includes a mouse hole flap for easy spigot access with button closure ability to prevent heat loss and retain heat
- Bottom non-heated flaps fold up when transporting your IBC tote while using a forklift which prevents possible damage
- Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller which uses a (Nema 20-amp plug)
|Heat Range||Upper temperature rating of 155°F|
|Certifications||Etl Certified to Ul, Csa Safety Standards|