You have no items in your shopping cart.
Powerblanket's Xtreme DEF Tote Heating System is equipped to keep your Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) at optimal temperatures all season long regardless of weather conditions. Now equipped with Gray Metallic Alloy with a cold crack rating of -60°F. Available in both 120V & 240V power options.
MODEL TH330DG Arctic Package - Freeze protection and temeprature control for DEF in EXTREME COLD locations has never been easier. The DEF Industry now has a viable solution for heating Diesel Exhaust Fluid and protecting IBC Totes, pumps, and hoses from freezing temperatures in extreme cold weather environments. By teaming with industry giants, Powerblanket has received valuable feedback in the design and manufacturing process, allowing for a complete & effective heating solution for DEF.
At the heart of this new science is Powerblanket's patented GreenHeat Technology - the most energy efficient method for distributing heat to the entire blanket surface, providing a uniform barrier of insulated heat that protects DEF from freezing or gelling and maintains temperature for maximum pumpability. Powerblanket's lightweight heated enclosure is engineered to protect the pump housing, hoses, nozzles, valves, and holding tanks from freezing. Filling stations, farmers, fleet managers, and end users now have an affordable heating solution for their DEF products without worry of gelling, spoiled product, or frozen lines.
• Heat, insulate and protect DEF year round
• Freeze Protect pump housing, valves, hoses, & nozzles
• Best solution for viscosity & flow control in Extreme Cold
• Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out • Target temperature 70˚ ± 5° F / 21˚C ± 3° C • Safe on a wide variety of materials
• Fixed internal thermostat never overheats your DEF
• Gray Alloy Vinyl: Maximum freeze protection to -60˚F/-51˚C • Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
• Designed for 330 gallon / 1250 Liter DEF Totes; 120V, 12.00A, 1,440W
* Arctic Gray Alloy Vinyl - Cold Crack Rating -60F/-51C
|Mid - Freeze Protection
|Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards