You have no items in your shopping cart.
ProMAX gas cylinder heaters are durable, high quality blankets that are designed to maintain temperature in any application.
ProMAX gas cylinder heaters are easily installed, built to fit securely, wrap around the cylinder and secured via Velcro closures.
Our gas cylinder heaters are durable, high quality blankets that are designed to maintain temperature in any application. Read more about our features and construction below or call us direct at (866) 805-4328 to learn more about our custom and full coverage gas cylinder heaters.
What Gases Can it Heat?
Our gas cylinder heaters are able to heat Propane C3H8, Butane C4H10, Sulfur Hexafluoride SF6, Oxygen 02, Nitrogen N2, Hydrogen Fluoride HF, Boron Trichloride BCI3, Tungsten Hexafluoride WF6, and several other gases.
|DIMENSIONS:||9.25" dia. x 52" (Blanket)|
|CYLINDER:||75 LB. / "K" SIZE|
• Fits securely; Velcro closures (or optional nylon straps & quick release buckles)
• Durable and weather-resistant
• Insulated for better efficiency
• Temperature accurate fixed thermostat
• Fire retardant
• Mildew and mold resistant
• D15 Vinyl – water & tear resistance
• Dupont Nomex heater construction
• Silicone insulated heating element
• Dupont Nomex felted insulation
• Power – 800 watts
• Dabond 2000 Thread -UV and abrasion resistant
WEATHER-PROOF DIGITAL TEMPERATURE
• Change Set Point if necessary (lock out is possible)
• LCD Display to show Process value
• Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
• NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
Warranty: One Year Parts & Labor
All components UL Listed
Meets NEC 427.23 standards and CE 73/23/EEC
** Overheating gases can be dangerous. We can program all our adjustable thermostats with a high point ceiling so you never exceed safe limits for your application. Ask a Heat Authority sales rep for more information regarding this feature. HEAT Authority 1-866-805-HEAT (4328)
|Dimensions||9.25" dia. X 47|