You have no items in your shopping cart.
C1D2T4 Hazardous Area Rated. Heated Jacket & Insulated Top for 15 Gallon Cylindrical Eyewash Station. Heated Jacket ONLY. Eyewash Station Sold Sepatately.
**Please Note: There is a 15-20 day lead time on C1D2 products before they will ship**
Heat Authority Model XPHA-EWS15. Heated Jacket & Insulated Top Cover for 15 Gallon Eyewash Station
Hazardous Location Rated - C1D2T4
(Eyewash System Sold Separately)
Custom cylindrical eyewash station heated jacket and top cover for HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS
- 53.125" long X 32" high
- Insulated top cover included
- Extreme freeze protection to -40°F and 40 mph winds
- 15' external power cord length
- Internal preset thermostat - cycles to maintain heated blanket temperature
- D-15 Blank Vinyl (rated to -40°F)
- 120 volts, 160 watts, .67 amps
- Certified by ETL to UL, CE, CSA Safety Standards
This item includes: Buckles & Straps used to fasten the custom heated blanket against the outer walls, providing optimal thermal contact and increased performance. Insulated top with cutout access to the pressure guage, relief valve & air valve which prevents heat loss and increases overall performance. Cinch straps to allow it to be secured to the top of the tank for a snug fit.
Eyewash System Sold Separately XPHA-EWS15 Eyewash Station Heated Jacket & Insulated Top Cover
|Dimensions||53.125" L X 23.5" High|
|Certifications||Certified to UL / CSA / CE / ETL safety standards. Class1 Division 2 Rated|