You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quickly warm Coconut Oil and other viscous materials to desired temperatures with the ProMAX IBC Tote Heater. Universal one-size fits ALL - 220, 250, 275, 330 Gallon and larger IBC Totes. Safely heat IBC Tote coconut oil, wax, honey, corn syrup, chocolate and other food processing ingredients.
Heats to 150°F.
Do you use coconut oil in your manufacturing process? Do you need to heat or "Warm Up" your coconut oil before mixing, pumping, or adding it to your mix? New to market is the Heat Authority Universal 220, 250, 275, 330 Gallon ProMAX IBC Tote Heater with silicon insulated heating elements designed specifically for heating your IBC Tote filled with coconut oil. ProMAX coconut oil tote heaters are affordable and quickly heat tote contents to desired temperatures, Standard 120V. Nothing heats faster and with more even precision that the ProMAX coconut oil IBC heating system. Competitors are scrambling to find a solution to match our technology. Heating and maintaining temperature in a variety of materials has never been easier. Safely heat and insulate food products, chemicals, water and other temperature sensitive solutions. Viscous materials slowing down your operations? Heat Authority's new ProMAX Universal Size IBC Tote Heater will save you money and time while helping you maintain an even and consistent temperature year-round.
Insulated Top Lid Cover Included!
120V, 1440W, 220, 250, 275 & 330 gallon IBC tote heater with digital controller
- Fits Tank Size: 48"L x 40"W - 220, 250, 275 & 330 Gallon
- Rugged Poly-Vinyl Exterior Shell
- Heating Element Silicone Insulated
- 1/4" Thick Micro Foam Insulation
- Nylon Straps & Buckles For Secure Fit
- 120V Operation
- Wattage 1440 Watts
- 6' Long Power Cord Rubber Insulated
- ETL Certified to U/L Standards
Digital Temperature Control System Which Features:
- User Ability to Change Set Point if Needed (lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to Show Process Value
- Easy Ability to Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 1 Enclosure for Indoor Use
- Temperatures up to 150°F (65°C)
Insulated Top Lid Cover included. The ProMAX Insulated Top Cover helps reduce heat loss and accelerate heat-up time for IBC tanks and totes.
Universal One-size Fits All:
|Dimensions||48"L x 40"W x 46"H, 275 Gallon|
|Heat Range||0°F to 155°F|