You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cata-Dyne™ WX Series infrared gas catalytic explosion-proof heaters are the industry standard for hazardous location heating needs. They are available in over twenty, three-inch depth cabinet sizes, with gas, electrical and accessory connections on the back side of the heater. These are the heaters of choice for many of our customers who have come to trust their reliability.
Applications - WX Series heaters are used in many different applications that involve spot or space heating where hazardous materials may be present.
These include • Comfort heating for industrial buildings and installations • Freeze protection for equipment or components • Drying or curing processes
• Heater box constructed of 300 series stainless steel for corrosion protection
• Cata-Dyne™ proprietary explosion-proof catalyst pad.
• Standard 3/8” NPT gas connections
• Explosion-proof electrical junction box with standard 3/4” NPT connections
• Cata-Dyne™ heaters are designed to operate on either natural gas or propane
• Cata-Dyne™ heaters do not require electrical power to operate once they have been started
• Our explosion-proof catalytic technology is the most efficient in the industrial heating market
• Heater contains no moving parts and is designed to operate indefinitely when supplied with air and clean fuel
• Internal heater components such as our proprietary catalyst pad and preheat Caloritech™ tubular element are manufactured in-house
Certifications - The WX Series Cata-Dyne™ explosion-proof catalytic heaters are approved for the following: • Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in Class I, Division 1 & 2, Group D hazardous locations • Factory Mutual (FM) for use in Class I, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations. Temperature code T2C at an ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F)
Current Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
|9 1/2" x 24" x 24"
|Freight Classification Number
|Does this product only ship LTL?
|Is this product returnable?
|Min: -40°F (-40°C) Ambient | Max: 104°F (40°C) Ambient