You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our Cata-Dyne™ MKII Series explosion-proof catalytic heater has sleek side mount controls ideal for customers seeking to reduce costs with easier and quicker heater installation.
Applications - The Cata-Dyne™ MKII Series heaters are used in many different applications that involve spot or space heating where hazardous materials may be present.
• comfort heating for industrial buildings and installations
• freeze protection for equipment or components
• drying or curing processes
• heater box constructed of 300 series stainless steel for corrosion protection
• Cata-Dyne™ proprietary explosion-proof catalyst pad.
• standard 3/8” NPT gas connections
• Cata-Dyne™ heaters are designed to operate on either natural gas or propane
• Cata-Dyne™ heaters do not require electrical power to operate once they have been started
• our QuikSTART heater technology reaches the catalytic threshold faster, bringing the heater to full operating temperature in half the time
• shorter thermocouple is nickel plated with an added polymer sleeve to enhance the corrosion protection for a stronger electromagnetic connection to the safety shut-off valve (SSOV)
• all gas control components as well as all electrical connections are side mounted for easy installation and access
• side mounted rating plate for easy visibility
• single start-up element with the same power and wattage rating as used in the standard WX heater's dual elements
• heater contains no moving parts and is designed to operate indefinitely when supplied with air and clean fuel
• internal heater components such as our proprietary catalyst pad and preheat Caloritech™ tubular element are manufactured in-house
Certifications The Cata-Dyne™ MKII Series explosion-proof catalytic heater is approved for the following: • Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in Class I, Division 1 & 2, Group D hazardous locations • Factory Mutual (FM) for use in Class I, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations. Temperature code T2C at an ambient temperature of 40°C (104°F)
Current Lead Time: 1-2 weeks
|Dimensions||6 3/4" x 29 1/4" x 24 1/4"|
|Freight Classification Number||150|
|Does this product only ship LTL?||No|
|Is this product returnable?||No|
|Heat Range||Min: -40°F (-40°C) Ambient | Max: 104°F (40°C) Ambient|
|Lead Time||1-2 weeks|