120 Volt - 1440 Watt - 12 Amps. Powerblanket® HB64PRO-1440 bulk material hot boxes come standard with an external digital thermostatic controller allowing you to adjust the heaters temperature. The HB64PRO-1440 is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. Save time and money by protecting your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. UL/CSA compliant. Heats pallets of bulk materials. Works for pallets with dimensions of 4' X 4' x 4'. Whether you need a means for protecting temperature-sensitive materials in storage, or you need a heating solution for onsite temperature maintenance, the Powerblanket® Hot Box is the answer for you. This versatile heating solution accommodates remote-location use, job site heating, the transporting of temperature sensitive material, and much more.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides heat to all materials stored inside. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly; chemicals, industrial products, and temperature sensitive materials will last longer, be easier to use and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
Powerblanket® HB64PRO-1440 Bulk Material Hot Box Heater
- Maintains an internal temperature as high as 120°F / 43°C (± 5°F / 3°C)
- Provides an insulated full-wrap design
- Delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
- Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage
- Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Is a great solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
- Features top and side access doors
- Uses an ultra-durable, vinyl shell
- 2 ft cord for the Hot Box / 6 ft cord for the external controller
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Uses an internal aluminum frame
- Includes a digital controller for thermostatic heat regulation
- 1440 Watts
- Heated Dimensions = 64 cubic feet - 4' x 4' x 4'
- Certified by ETL to UL, CSA & CE safety standards
Heat imaging shows superior heating performance
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.