Powerblanket® TH450 - Insulated Electric 450 Gallon IBC Tote Heater, 120 Volt, 1440 Watt, 12.0 Amp. Designed to work with 450 Gallon Stainless Steel Tanks and other food grade totes. Digital thermostatic controller for easy temperate regulation from 0°F to +160°F, removable top for easy access to fill spouts, adjustable straps, thermo probe. Never over or under heat product again. UL/CSA Compliant. Fits larger and smaller 450 gallon containers with dimensions 42" L x 48" W x 59" H
Powerblanket TH450 450 Gallon Steel IBC Tote Heater:
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145 ºF | 62 ºC (± 5 ºF / 3 ºC)
- Designed to be durable and weather resistant
- Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller
- Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Provide easy access with a removable top
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- ETL certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
- Actual product flat dimensions 185.25" L x 59" H
- Designed to fit a steel IBC tote with dimensions of 42" L x 48" W x 59" H
- Freeze Protection
- Heat IBC Totes & Containers
- Maintain Temperature in Product
- Protect Temperature Sensitive Liquids
- Heat DEF, Chemicals, Water, Petroleum, & Food Products
- Effective on both Stainless and Poly Totes & Tanks
** CALL FOR BULK & DISCOUNT PRICING ~ WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD **
CALL 1-866-805-HEAT (4328)
Wrap it in a Powerblanket an you'll never use another competitors heater again. We guarantee it! Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and immersion heaters. Utilizing patented GreenHeat Technology, Powerblanket takes the hassle out of heating your temperature sensitive tote materials. Available with an adjustable thermostat controller to insure you never over or under heat your products again.
Powerblanket IBC Tote heaters are flexible wrap around surface heaters utilizing patented GreenHeat Technology to deliver a barrier of uniform, even heat to the entire container surface. Rapidly heat, insulate, protect, and maintain temperature in a wide variety of materials with the industries #1 full-wrap blanket heater.
Powerblanket IBC Tote heaters are more efficient and use considerably less energy that conventional tote heaters. Testing shows Powerblanket's GreenHeat Technology to be significantly more effective than band heaters, immersion heaters or blowers at warming and insulating IBC totes and bulk intermediate containers. Powerblanket is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable method for heating and maintaining the temperature of your industrial materials.
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.