MODEL TH330DB Black - Freeze protection and temperature control for your Diesel Exhaust Fluid has never been easier. The DEF Industry now has a viable solution for heating Diesel Exhaust Fluid and protecting IBC Totes, pumps, and hoses from freezing temperatures in cold weather environments. By teaming with industry giants, Powerblanket has received valuable feedback in the design and manufacturing process, allowing for a complete & effective heating solution for DEF.
At the heart of this new science is Powerblanket's patented GreenHeat Technology - the most energy efficient method for distributing heat to the entire blanket surface, providing a uniform barrier of insulated heat that protects DEF from freezing or gelling and maintains temperature for maximum pumpability. Powerblanket's lightweight heated enclosure is engineered to protect the pump housing, hoses, nozzles, valves, and holding tanks from freezing. Filling stations, farmers, fleet managers, and end users now have an affordable heating solution for their DEF products without worry of gelling, spoiled product, or frozen lines. For extreme cold locations see our DEF "Arctic" package with cold crack rating of -60F!
• Heat, insulate and protect DEF year round
• Protect pump housing, valves, hoses, & nozzles
• Best solution for viscosity & flow control
• Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out
• Safe on a wide variety of materials
• Fixed internal thermostat never overheats your DEF
• Black Vinyl: Maximum freeze protection -20F / -29C
• Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
• 330 gallon capacity: 120V, 12.00A, 1,440W
• 68” L x 56” H x 40” W, 105 lbs
* Black Vinyl - Cold Crack Rated at -20F/-29C
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.