MODEL EH0509 - Powerblanket automotive & equipment warming blankets create the necessary heat barrier to ensure longer engine life and prevent “cold start” wear & tear. Powerblanket is an all-in-one heating solution which effectively replaces separate heating devices for oil pans, blocks, cores, hoses, fluid reservoirs, batteries, and crank cases by heating the entire engine compartment! Great for preheating autos, aircraft, service trucks, snowmobiles, hydraulic / fuel tanks, outdoor machinery, appliances, and heavy construction equipment.
The Extra-Hot (EH0509) is a 5'x9' heater also used for thawing ice & snow, warming equipment, and heating shop floors. Powerblanket's Extra-Hot line of blankets have 101 uses! MADE IN THE USA.
• Heat engines, equipment and shop floors
• Keep oil & viscous fluids viable
• Thaw frozen ground - melt ice & snow
• Reduce Cold-Start wear & tear
• All-in-one heating solution
• Freeze protection for machinery & materials
• 120V, 13.75 Amps, 1,650 Watts, 20 lbs. (20 Amp Plug)
• Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Dimensions||5' x 9' (feet)|
|Amps||13.75A (20 Amp Plug Required)|
|Certifications||UL / CSA Compliant|
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER