Speed up the flow of slow moving and uncooperative contents such as honey, molasses, lube oil, and more!
Wrap-around blanket design allows you to heat a tote tank / IBC from the outside to avoid contamination inside
Designed for caged, plastic, or metal tote tanks / Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
Non-evasive: Does not contaminate or scorch your product
Two separate heat zones allow you to adjust heater output when content levels lower
**THIS IS A VERY LARGE BLANKET AND FREIGHT CHARGES WILL APPLY WHEN SHIPPING**
- Full coverage plug and play system
- Fits any tote tank width from 40" x 40" (1016mm x 1016mm) to 48" x 48" (1219mm x 1219mm)
- Three standard height sizes: 36" (914mm), 42" (1067mm), 48" (1220mm)
- Two separate heat zones (top and bottom)
- Adjustable thermostat: 50 -160oF (10 -71oC)*
- Built-in manual reset high-limit safety thermostat set at 195oF (91oC) for each heat zone
- Attachment method: adjustable nylon straps with buckles (Two across the top and three around the tank)
- Silicone impregnated cloth facing and liner
- 1/4" (6mm) fiberglass insulation
- "Mouse-hole" designed for spigot
- Patented ground for your safety meets NEC 427.23
- High Wattage:
- 120VAC =1440 watts
- 240VAC=2880 watts
- Power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long with standard 3-prong power plug
- 120VAC = NEMA 5-15
- 240VAC = NEMA 6-15
- Optional insulated top cover [reduces heat loss and accelerates heat-up] see model #TOTE-TOP
How to Measure Your Tote Tank / Intermediate Bulk Container / IBC
||1. Measure the height of the tote tank / IBC not including the pallet or support stand.
|2. Measure the length and width of the tank. This determines the tank perimeter for the heated area.
|______(Tank Length) X 2 + ______(Tank Width) X 2 =
|Note: If heater length measurement is below 160" (4064mm) or above 192" (4877mm), contact factory for heater recommendation.