You have no items in your shopping cart.
KwiKool's KIB6023 5-ton portable air conditioner offer powerful cooling to industrial and commercial spaces like restaurants, offices, hospitals, and server rooms. 60,000 BTU's, 230V / 60 Amp.
This 60,000 BTU portable air conditioner is proudly made in the USA and features an internal pump for continuous operation. Its ceiling ducting kit is required to easily vent warm air into your drop ceiling.
KIB6023 PORTABLE AC ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT:
- KwiKool KIB6023: Voltage: 230-volts; Motor: 3-phase; Amps: 60
CONTINOUS OPERATION OPTIONS:
- Temporary Use: Its large external tank holds up to 5 gallons of water for short-term operation. An alarm will sound and operation will shut off if the tank is full.
- Continuous Use: Internal pump lifts water up and out of the unit for continuous operation (condensate can travel to drains up to 150 square feet away). An alarm will sound and operation will cut off if an issue with the pump or drain hose is detected.
CONSTRUCTION & FEATURES:
- Heavy-DutyConstruction: A hammercoat protective finish and insulated, galvanized cabinet allow for optimum durability, efficiency, and quiet operation. Large, locking casters also make it easy to wheel into place and remain stable once you get it where you want it.
- Control Panel: Turn this air cooled KwiKool model on and off, adjust its temperature, select a mode (fan or cool), and choose between C/F display.
- Protection: An internal overload circuit prevents overheating during operation. There are also pressure switches that cut off operation if temperatures get too high or too low. This avoids over-working the machine and causing operation issues. Lastly, it also turns off if an obstruction is detected and pressure is too high.
- Continuous Operation and Internal Pump: For long-term operation, use the internal condensate pump to lift moisture up and out of the unit and into a drain up to 150 feet away. Alarms and control board notices tell you if the tank is full, and operation is automatically stopped.
- Large External Tank: A 5-gallon external condensate tank collects moisture as it cools for short-term use. It's easy to remove and empty as needed. When the tank is full, operation will cut off. An alarm will sound and a control board message will appear.
- Powerful & Adjustable Cooling: Its maximum airflow for the evaporator is 600 CFM and 950 CFM for the condenser. A powerful direct drive fan pushes cool air into your space, and you can adjust the vents to direct air where you need it. Use it in any indoor environment between 60° and 110° degrees F.
- Air Filter: Catch unwanted particles from your air as it cools.
- Auto-Restart: If you were to lose power, it will turn back on to the previously programmed settings once power is restored.
- Six Foot Power Cord: It allows you to place your industrial portable AC exactly where you need it. It also wraps easily on the back of this model.
- Long Condenser Hose: The hose can be extended up to 35 feet.
- Adjustable Vent: Adjust airflow directly where you need it.
- No Negative Air Pressure: Most portable ACs create negative air pressure as they cool, since some room air is used to cool down the unit as it cools. KwiKool uses a 2-way ceiling duct kit to cool down the unit to avoid this problem.
- Want to Direct Cool Air?: Add the KwiKool KDC-60 Air Chute Kit to direct cool air where you need it. It comes with 2 adjustable air chutes for pointing cool air to specific areas.
OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES:
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Electrical Requirements: There are 3 electrical options for this model, so be sure to pick the one your area is wired for.
- Professional Installation: Models with this much power, especially the 3-phase models, require an HVAC professional for installation.
|Dimensions||27.375" W x 51" L x 52.75" H|
|Heat Range||60° to 110°|