You have no items in your shopping cart.
KwiKool's KIB12043 10-ton portable air conditioner offer powerful cooling to industrial and commercial spaces like restaurants, offices, hospitals, and server rooms. 120,000 BTU's, 460V / 40 Amp.
This 120,000 BTU portable air conditioner is proudly made in the USA and features an internal pump for continuous operation. Its ceiling ducting kit is required to easily vent warm air into your drop ceiling.
KIB12043 PORTABLE AC ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT:
There are 2 electrical/power options for these 10-ton portable air conditioners. Both use 3-phase motors that efficiently maintain high cooling power for industrial spaces. Make sure your space can handle these 3-phase motors. The other electrical requirements are as follows:
- KwiKool KIB12023: 230-volts
- KwiKoolKIB12043: 460-volts
CONTINOUS OPERATION OPTIONS:
These Portable Air Conditioners can be run continuously for 24-hour use. An included internal pump lifts water up and out of your space and to a nearby drain up to 150 feet away. Operation will cut off if there's a problem with this while you use it. An alarm will also sound to notify you.
If you only need for temporary operation, use its large external tank. This tank holds up to 5 gallons of water. When the tank is full, an alarm will sound and operation will cut off.
A direct drive fan forces air directly out and into your space with efficient power:
- Max. Evaporator Airflow: 3800 CFM
- Max. Condenser Airflow: 5000 CFM
CONSTRUCTION & FEATURES:
- Heavy-DutyConstruction: A hammercoat protective finish and insulated, galvanized cabinet allow for optimum durability, efficiency, and quiet operation. Large, locking casters also make it easy to wheel into place and remain stable once you get it where you want it.
- Control Panel: Turn this air cooled KwiKool model on and off, adjust its temperature, select a mode (fan or cool), and choose between C/F display.
- Protection: An internal overload circuit prevents overheating during operation. There are also pressure switches that cut off operation if temperatures get too high or too low. This avoids over-working the machine and causing operation issues. Lastly, it also turns off if an obstruction is detected and pressure is too high.
- Continuous Operation and Internal Pump: For long-term operation, use the internal condensate pump to lift moisture up and out of the unit and into a drain up to 150 feet away. Alarms and control board notices tell you if the tank is full, and operation is automatically stopped.
- Large External Tank: A 5-gallon external condensate tank collects moisture as it cools for short-term use. It's easy to remove and empty as needed. When the tank is full, operation will cut off. An alarm will sound and a control board message will appear.
- Auto-Restart: If you were to lose power, it will turn back on to the previously programmed settings once power is restored.
- Safety Certifications: These 10-ton portable air conditioners are ETL-, CSA-, and UL-listed for efficient and safe operation.
- Large Operating Temperature Range: You can use it in rugged conditions from 60-110 degrees F.
- Adjustable Air Vent: Adjust this to tilt air the direction you want.
- Add the Air Chute Kit: If you want even more control over where cool air enters, add the KDC-120 Air Chute Kit. It comes with 2 adjustable air chutes to direct air exactly where you need it.
OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES:
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Electrical Requirements: There are 3 electrical options for this model, so be sure to pick the one your area is wired for.
- Professional Installation: Models with this much power, especially the 3-phase models, require an HVAC professional for installation.
|Dimensions||32.325" W x 63" L x 68.25" H|
|Heat Range||60° to 110°|