You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kwikool 5 Ton 60,000 nominal BTH/h Indoor/Outdoor High Static Portable Air Conditioner.
460Volt / 3 Phase / 30Amp
KwiKool Model KPO5-43 (nominal 5-ton or 60,000 BTU) is a compact portable 32 inches wide and will fit through a standard 36-inch door. This small footprint that is ideal for difficult applications that require moving cold air to a hard to reach heat load, such as a sealed interior room. The KPO Series KwiKool’s Indoor/Outdoor Line of portables provide solutions for large capacity cooling. They provide temporary cooling needed when dedicated A/C units are incapacitated and in the midst of repair or service. The KPO5-43 models are rugged units which provide continuous and reliable, powerful blowers. They can be placed outdoors and ducted into the building or placed inside and ducted into an interior room. The KPO Series offers advanced airflow capabilities, up to 50 feet cold air return and supply and up to 65 feet of hot air exhaust ducting. Even when ambient temperatures are extreme, you can rely on The KPO Series.
The KPO5-43 runs on a 460-volt/20-amp 3-phase circuit, which must be hard wired by a qualified electrician. The condenser has Low Ambient Temperature Capability using a Variable Frequency Drive that will operate at temperatures below freezing. The heavy duty base has removable wheels and fork lift skid access for easy movement, setup, and transport. All KPO models come with a high functional phase monitor for electrical protection from unacceptable power, which damages electrical components. The unit also comes with an internal high lift condensate pump.
This unit is an Air Conditioner only. Ask about the Optional Heating Capabilities!
- 60,000 btuh capacities
- Compact yet Super Powerful
- HD 16 gauge insulated G90 galvanized and epoxy powder coated cabinet mounted to a 12 gauge Skid for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- HD Swivel and Locking Casters
- Narrow compact size allows the KPO to go through a standard doorway
- High Static Hyperdrive evaporator fans capable of running 100 foot of duct
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- Low ambient condensing temperature controls utilizing Variable frequency drive technologies
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Multi-function Digital control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Internal high lift condensate pumps for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- High-pressure safety with manual reset
- Low-pressure safety with automatic reset
- Automatic freeze protection using hot gas bypass and fan cycling
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer
- Sight glass with moisture indicator
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection
- Easy access Service Doors
- Shraeder service ports
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||32"W x 48"L x 49"H including wheels|
|Heat Range||Operating Range 32°F - 110°F|
|Volts||460V 3 Phase|
|Certifications||ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards|