You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the CHR 550 Gallon IBC Stainless Tote/Tank Heating system. Model HA550-MAX. This is our Highest Heating model and it comes with 240 volts & 4800 Watts of heating power and includes an insulated top cover.
Heats to 165°F.
Introducing the CHR 550 Gallon IBC Stainless Tote/Tank Heating system. Model HA550-MAX. This is our HOTTEST Tote Heater available! 240 volts, 4800 watts. Includes digital thermostatic controller for easy temperate regulation from 0°F to 165°F+, adjustable straps, thermo probe, and includes a removable insualted top cover to trap heat and allow easy access to fill spouts. Never over or under heat product again. Fits larger and smaller 550 gallon food grade stainless containers.
**Please provide us with the dimensions of your tote to be sure you are receiving the correct cover**
Standard Color: BLACK
- Food Grade Stainless Tank Temperature Control
- Freeze Protection
- Heat IBC Totes & Containers
- Maintain Temperature in Product
- Protect Temperature Sensitive Liquids
- Also Heat DEF, Chemicals, Water, Petroleum, & Food Products
- Effective on both Stainless and Poly Totes & Tanks
Wrap it in a CHR Tote Tank Heater and you'll never use another competitors heater again. We guarantee it! Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and immersion heaters. Available with an adjustable thermostat controller to insure you never over or under heat your products again.
CHR IBC Tote heaters are flexible wrap around surface heaters utilizing patented MAX-Ramp to deliver a barrier of uniform even heat to the entire container surface. Rapidly heat, insulate, protect, and maintain temperature in a wide variety of materials with the industries #1 full-wrap, food grade, blanket heater.
CHR IBC Tote heaters are more efficient and use considerably less energy that conventional tote heaters. Testing shows MAX-Ramp Heat Technology to be significantly more effective than band heaters, immersion heaters or blowers at warming and insulating IBC totes and bulk intermediate containers. MAX Ramp is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable method for heating and maintaining the temperature of your industrial materials.
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Easy installation and removal
- Even heat distribution to the entire blanket surface
- Safely heat products from 0°F to 165°F+ without burning/scorching
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round
- Works on both metal & poly totes
- Best solution for viscosity & flow control
- Maximum freeze protection to -20°F
- Insulated full wrap design – Keeps heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Available in 275, 330, 350, 400, 550 gallon and larger
- MAX Model / 240 Volts, 4800 Watt
- Standard Color: BLACK
|Dimensions||Fits various sizes of 550 gal tanks. Include specific dimensions when ordering, or call for a quote on your tank size.|