You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Powerblanket BH55RR-80 is a full wrap insulated 55 gallon drum heater utilizing GreenHeat Technology and featuring Rapid-Ramp (RR) technology which cuts heat time in half.
Powerblanket Xtreme Gray Alloy Vinyl is cold crack rated to -40°F.
BH55RR80G: The 55 gallon barrel and drum heater from Powerblanket offers a state-of-the-art heating system that is far superior to band heaters, which localize the heat to only one spot. The Powerblanket drum heater encases the entire drum in a heating blanket, insulating the entire drum and distributing the heat across the entire surface. The BH55RR80G drum heater runs at 800 watts so that things warm up quickly, then it automatically cuts back to only 400 watts to maintain the temperature. It is water resistant, and can be used on poly and steel drums. Another great feature is the preset thermostat which limits the maximum temperature of the contents to approximately 80 ºF. The BH55RR80G drum heater is very easy to install, and is competitively priced. It is also ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards.
• Heat, insulate and protect materials year round
• Works on both metal & poly drums and barrels
• Best solution for viscosity & flow control
• Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out
• Safe on a wide variety of materials
• Fixed internal 80°F thermostat
• 6 foot power cord
• Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
• Rapid-Ramp Heat Technology cuts heat time in half
• 120V, 3.33/6.66A, 400/800W
• 36” H x 82” W, 11 lbs
|Dimensions||36" x 82" (Inches)|
|Heat Range||Mid - 80°F|
|Certifications||UL / CSA Compliant.|