You have no items in your shopping cart.
CHR 330 Gallon (53" High) Model IBC-330G-120V Tote Heater with silicon insulated heating elements.
Heats to 165°F.
The Heat Authority 330 Gallon (53" High) CHR IBC Tote Heater with silicon insulated heating elements. 240V option available. Nothing heats faster, competitors are scrambling to find a solution to match our technology. Heating and maintaining temperature in a variety of materials has never been easier. Safely heat and insulate food products, chemicals, water and other temperature sensitive solutions. Viscous materials slowing down your operations? Heat Authority's new IBC Tote Heater will save you money and time while helping you maintain an even and consistent temperature year-round.
120V 1800W 330 gallon IBC tote heater with digital controller
- Fits Tank Size: 48"L x 40"W x 53"H, 330 Gallon
- Inner Liner Woven Dupont Nomex
- Heating Element Silicone Insulated
- 1/4" Thick Layer of Felted Nomex Insulation
- 1/8" Thick Felted Acrylic Insulation
- Exterior PVC Laminated Polyester Duck for Weather & Tear Resistance
- Dabond 2000 Thread - UV and Abrasion Resistant
- 120V Operation (240V option available upon request)
- Wattage 1800 Watts
- 10 Long Power Cord Rubber Insulated
- Meets NEC 427.23 standards and CE 73/23/EEC.
Digital Temperature Control System Which Features:
- User Ability to Change Set Point if Needed (lock out is possible)
- LCD Display to Show Process Value
- Easy Ability to Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 4X Enclosure for Outdoor Use
Insulated Top Lid Cover included. The CHR Insulated Top Cover helps reduce heat loss and accelerate heat-up time for IBC tanks and totes. Patented liner attachment secures top cover to CHR tote tank and removes easily for access to fill spouts and plumbing.
Insulated Top Lid Cover Digital Thermostat Controller (0°-212°F) *Blanket designed for 165°F.
- 2400 and 3600 Hi-Watt, 240V and Dual Adjustable Heat Zones available. CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION - (866) 805-4328
|Dimensions||48"L x 40"W x 53"H, 330 Gallon|
|Heat Range||0°F to 165°F|