Powerblanket® TH250-240V - Insulated Electric 250 Gallon IBC Tote Heater, 240 Volt, 1033 Watt, 4.3 Amp. Includes digital thermostatic controller for easy temperate regulation from 0°F to +145°F, removable top for easy access to fill spouts, adjustable straps, thermo probe. Never over or under heat product again. UL/CSA Compliant. Fits 250 container with dimensions 48"L x 42"W x 35"H. Adjustable straps for larger and smaller sized tanks.
- Freeze Protection
- Heat IBC Totes & Containers
- Maintain Temperature in Product
- Protect Temperature Sensitive Liquids
- Heat DEF, Chemicals, Water, Petroleum, & Viscous Food Products
- Effective on both Stainless and Poly Totes & Tanks
** CALL FOR BULK & DISCOUNT PRICING ~ WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD **
CALL 1-866-805-HEAT (4328)
Wrap it in a Powerblanket an you'll never use another competitors heater again. We guarantee it! Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and immersion heaters. Utilizing patented GreenHeat Technology, Powerblanket takes the hassle out of heating your temperature sensitive tote materials. Available with an adjustable thermostat controller to insure you never over or under heat your products again.
Powerblanket IBC Tote heaters are flexible wrap around surface heaters utilizing patented GreenHeat Technology to deliver a barrier of uniform, even heat to the entire container surface. Rapidly heat, insulate, protect, and maintain temperature in a wide variety of materials with the industries #1 full-wrap blanket heater.
Powerblanket IBC Tote heaters are more efficient and use considerably less energy that conventional tote heaters. Testing shows Powerblanket's GreenHeat Technology to be significantly more effective than band heaters, immersion heaters or blowers at warming and insulating IBC totes and bulk intermediate containers. Powerblanket is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable method for heating and maintaining the temperature of your industrial materials.
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Easy installation and removal
- Standard color: BLACK
- Even heat distribution to the entire blanket surface
- Safely heat products from 0°F to 145°F without burning/scorching
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round
- Works on both metal & poly totes
- Best solution for viscosity & flow control
- Maximum freeze protection to -40°F/-40°C
- Insulated full wrap design – Keeps heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Certified to UL / CSA / CE / ETL safety standards
- Available in 275, 330, 350, 400, 550 gallon and larger
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.