The HP66 series Intrinsically safe hot plate is specifically designed to operate in Class 1 and Group D atmospheres
ThermoX Explosion-Proof HP66 Hotplates are for use in Class I/Group D atmospheres.
For hazardous applications, hotplates feature overtemperature safety monitors, precise thermostatic controls and sealed aluminum housing.
• Thermostatic safety is set at 243°C (469.4°F) for added protection
• Maintains temperature within ±5.5°C (9.9°F)
• Sealed aluminum housing contains and protects controls
• Cast aluminum top plate maximizes heat transfer and uniformity (±6.5°C or 11.7°F)
• Corrosion-resistant steel case for easy cleaning and maintenance
• Accommodates up to 25 lb. (11.3 kg) loads and metal vessels/containers
Warranty: Three years
Certifications: UL/cUL listed; Explosion-proof for Class I, D atmospheres
||38° to 220°C
100° to 428°F
|Heating Surface Area
||15.6 x 15.6 cm
6.13 x 6.13"
||120V, 50/60 Hz, 5A, 600w
CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.