Intended for hazardous-location load isolation or motor control switch applications rely on the Hazloc Heaters™ XEU1-XDC-01 explosion-proof disconnect switch for the most dependable, trouble-free service available.
Features & benefits include:
• 600 Volt A.C., 50 Amp max, three pole, non-fused switch for maximum versatility.
• Robust pistol handle has steel shaft within a steel bushing that can be locked in OFF position.
• Bolted, removable cover provides instant access for installation and servicing.
• Large enclosure with DIN rail mounting simplifies field wiring.
• NEMA Type 7 & 9 enclosure and cover are made of a copper-free aluminum alloy.
• Two 1" NPT & one 3/4" NPT openings for flexible field wiring (package includes one 3/4" & one 1" ex-proof close-up plugs).
• Two internal grounding lugs simplifies field wiring.
• Compact design, weighs only 13 lbs (5.9 kg).
When ordering your XEU1 heater please specify if you require the thermostat to be built-in or as an accessory to be wall mounted
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Certifications||Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C & D|
Free Shipping to Canada & USA Lower 48
Give us a call Toll Free (866) 805 HEAT 4328