The 16-150-EPVI Explosion Proof LED Light from VOLT Industries is rated Class 1 Division 1-2 Groups C & D and Class 2 Division 1-2 and uses a 16 inch LED light head to produce 13,000 lumens of light while drawing only 150 watts.
The 16-150-EPVI explosion proof LED light provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage with 13,000 lumens of light output. This portable LED light is mounted to a four leg aluminum base and has an LED light head measuring 16 inches wide by 14 inches tall. The LED light head on this unit produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas and hazardous locations where flammable vapors, gases and dusts may be present. Often referred to as simply a “tank light,” this unit is considered universal due to its ability to be passed through any conventional manhole such as those found in petrochemical containers and ship storage tanks.
The LED light head if offered in a 60° narrow flood for greater distance and a 125° wide flood that produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas and further adds to this units desirability as a portable tank lighting solution. This explosion proof LED light fixture is comprised of a 16 inch LED light head mounted atop a base stand fabricated from non sparking aluminum. Transferring the unit through manholes consists of simply removing the light head from the base, passing the light head and base through the manhole separately, and then reassembling the unit once inside. The lamp can be easily adjusted up or down 90 degrees and locked into position by simply loosening the two hand screws located on either side of the light head and retightening them once the desired angle is found. Included with this LED light cart is 100 feet of SOOW cord, which combined with the 360° of rotation and 90° of tilt offered by the LED light head provides an effective alternative to often cumbersome explosion proof string lights.
The explosion proof LED light head in this unit features multiple LED drivers which helps to increase the operational life of the fixture. With traditional LED lights, in the event an LED array or driver fails, the entire fixture no longer illuminates. This new series of LED lamps contains twelve individual LED boards configured in a series of banks. Each bank contains two LED boards with an individual driver. In the event of a driver failure, only one bank of LEDs will be effected while the other banks will continue to operate. In the event that of an LED failure, the mating LED will continue to operate.
Unlike gas burning and arc type lamps that have glass bulbs, LEDs have no filaments or fragile housings to break during operation. Instead of heating a small filament or using a combination of gases to produce light, light emitting diodes (LEDs) use semi-conductive materials that illuminate when electric current applied and emitting light. With LED lights, there is no warm up time or cool down time before re-striking and provide instant illumination when powered on, adding to the reliability of LED technology. By nature, LED light sources run significantly cooler than traditional lamps, reducing the chance of accidental burns and increased temperatures due to heat emissions. This solid state design of light emitting diodes provides a more reliable, stable, durable, and energy efficient light source over traditional lighting.
|Made in USA Quality
||Superior LED Benefits
1. Approved Class 1 Div1-2 Class2 Div I-2
2. Led lamp head requires no lamping.
3. Durable Base Mount constructed of copper free aluminum.
4. No ballast box. No ballast to replace.
5. Extreme long life LEDs reduce maintenance and replacement costs.
6. Adjustable LED light head.
7. 25 peel off mylar overspray lamp protectors ship with the unit.
8. 13,000 Lumens produced from only 150 watts.
9. Mercury free shock proof LED lamp light head.
1. 60,000+ hour lifespan.
2. Can SAVE 50% or more on energy.
3. 100% recyclable.
4. No toxins-lead, mercury.
5. No UV light, infrared radiation or CO2 emissions.
6. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
7. Instant on/off – No flickering, delays or buzzing.
8. Very good color rendering.
9. Vibration/impact resistant.
10. Significantly cooler operation.
11. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.
|5-15 Straight Blade Plug
||6-20 Straight Blade Plug
This unit is also multi-voltage capable and can configured to operate on 120-277 volts 50/60 Hz. Further adding to the versatility and convenience of this explosion proof LED light are 25 peel off mylar overspray lamp protectors that ship with the unit. The protectors provide lamp protection from dirt or debris and can be removed, cleaned and replaced, lessening the need for tedious lamp cleaning or replacements. This lamp is T5 temperature rated and the LED light head retains 80% of its lumen output after 60,000 hours of use, far longer than incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.