You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing the CHR 350 Gallon IBC Stainless Tote Heated IBC Jacket. Model HA350-MAX, both 120 or 240 Volt available. This MAX model comes with 1800 Watts of heating power and insulated top lid cover to custom fit your specific top.
Heats to 165°F.
Introducing the CHR 350 Gallon IBC Stainless Tote/Tank Heating system. Model HA350-MAX, both 120 or 240 Volt available (please indicate voltage requirement when ordering). This MAX model comes with 1800 Watts of heating power. Includes digital thermostatic controller for easy temperate regulation from 0°F to 165°F, adjustable straps, thermo probe, and a removable insualted top lid cover to trap heat and allow easy access to fill spouts. Never over or under heat product again. Fits larger and smaller 350 gallon stainless tote containers holding food products, petroleum, chemicals and/or water.
Standard Color: BLACK
- Stainless Tank Temperature Control
- Freeze Protection
- Heat IBC Totes & Containers
- Maintain Temperature in Product
- Protect Temperature Sensitive Liquids
- Heat DEF, Chemicals, Water, Petroleum & Food Products
- Effective on both Stainless and Poly Totes & Tanks
Wrap it in a CHR Tote Tank Heater and you'll never use another competitors heater again. We guarantee it! Stop messing with hazardous heating belts and immersion heaters. Available with an adjustable thermostat controller to insure you never over or under heat your products again.
CHR IBC Tote heaters are flexible wrap around surface heaters utilizing patented MAX-Ramp to deliver a barrier of uniform even heat to the entire container surface. Rapidly heat, insulate, protect, and maintain temperature in a wide variety of materials with the industries #1 full-wrap blanket heater.
CHR IBC Tote heaters are more efficient and use considerably less energy that conventional tote heaters. Testing shows MAX-Ramp Heat Technology to be significantly more effective than band heaters, immersion heaters or blowers at warming and insulating IBC totes and bulk intermediate containers. Heat Authority Tote Heaters are the fastest, easiest, and most affordable method for heating and maintaining the temperature of your industrial Tote materials.
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Easy installation and removal
- Even heat distribution to the entire blanket surface
- Safely heat products from 0°F to 165°F without burning/scorching
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round
- Works on both metal & poly totes
- Best solution for viscosity & flow control
- Maximum freeze protection to -20°F
- Insulated full wrap design – Keeps heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Available in 275, 330, 350, 400, 550 gallon and larger
- Ultra Model / 1800 Watt
- Standard Color: BLACK
QUESTIONS? CALL us @ (866) 805-4328
|Dimensions||Fits Larger & Smaller 350 Gallon Totes: 48"L x 42"W (Various Heights Available)|
|Heat Range||0°F to 165°F|