You have no items in your shopping cart.
This portable air conditioner is designed for economical spot cooling in industrial plants, server rooms, hospitals and offices especially where electrical equipment creates a heat load. 1.1 Ton, 13,850 BTU's, 115V / 15 Amp.
This 13,850 BTU portable air conditioner is proudly made in the USA and features an internal pump for continuous operation. Its ceiling ducting kit is required to easily vent warm air into your drop ceiling.
Its large 5-gallon external condensate tank allows for hours of use before it needs to be emptied. Its float assembly will automatically shut off operation once the water level gets close to full. An alarm will also sound at this time.
Even more impressive is its condensate pump. An internal condensate pump offers up to 20-feet of pressure, which is ideal for continuous applications. A .25-inch condensate line runs to the nearest drain. Generally, this line runs along the path with the ducting, then across the ceiling to a drain up to 150 feet away. Use this method for long term, continuous use.
- Hammercoat protective finish is scratch-resistant and durable
- Insulated galvanized cabinet for optimum durability and quiet operation
- Motor and compressor have overload protection
- Easily access major components with the service door with locks
Operate this 1-ton portable air conditioner using the touch pad:
- Turn it on/off
- Change from cool mode to fan-only mode as needed
- Choose °C or °F display
- Use the up and down buttons to change the set temperature
- Impressive Airflow: Maximum airflow is 460 CFM for the evaporator and 700 CFM for the condenser.
- Locking Casters: Easy to move and transport, you can lock the casters into place once it's set up.
- Air Filter: Catch unwanted particles from your air as it cools.
- Large Operating Range: Server rooms can get very hot, but this heavy duty portable AC works in environments from 60° to 110° F.
- Auto-Restart: If you were to lose power, it will turn back on to the previously programmed settings once power is restored.
- Compressor Protection: An internal overload circuit prevents overheating.
- High and Low Pressure Switch: If this model is subject to temperatures above its design, a safety switch trips the compressor and turns off operation. A similar switch turns off operation if pressure is below recommended use.
- Six Foot Power Cord: It allows you to place your industrial portable AC exactly where you need it.
- Standard Voltage: This air cool model plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet.
OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES:
|Dimensions||16 7/8" W x 36 1/4" L x 37 1/4" H|
|Heat Range||60° to 110°|