The ProMAX HOTBOX-PRO is an Insulated Electric Bulk Material Portable Oven engineered for heating coconut oil, wax, honey, corn syrup, chocolate and other food processing ingredients contained in pails, drums and bulk containers. ProMAX is the leader in food process heating of drums, pails, totes, tanks and other food containers prior to mixing, pumping and processing. Liquefy viscous materials with ProMAX bulk material heaters. ProMAX HotBox is 80 cu ft (52" x 44" x 56" Tall), 120V Standard (or 240 Volt Optional), 1800 Watt, and features a patented heat spreading technology and structured box design creating an approx. 80 cu.ft. controlled environment that rapidly heats temperature sensitive materials including bagged asphalt, paint, caulking, epoxy, resins, food products, grease, oils, lubricants and palletized drums & buckets. The HOTBOX-PRO includes Adjustable Thermostatic Controller and Adjustable Straps. Ideal for Warehouses, Construction and Job Sites. (* Results are contingent upon boundary conditions).
FREE SHIPPING FOR ONLINE ORDERS (UPS GROUND)
- Heat-soak bagged asphalt & construction materials
- Warm bulk & palletized food products including coconut oil
- Great for warehouse and construction site use
- Preheat paint, caulk, resins and epoxy
- Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable thermostat for pinpoint temperature control
- Internal free standing frame
- Easy to setup, takedown and transport
- Protects Temperature Sensitive Materials
- Approx. 80 cu/ft: 120V (240V Optional), 1800W
- 52"W x 44"D x 56"H, 50 lbs
** PLEASE SPECIFY VOLTAGE REQUIREMENT IF OTHER THAN 120V IS DESIRED **
Cold temperatures make roofing supplies brittle, hard, and unworkable... causing many roofing contractors to close shop during winter months. Warehouse managers are constantly needing improved methods for heating shop materials, fluids, chemicals, food products and supplies!
Heat Authority's ProMAX HotBox has developed a series of heated wraps and enclosures designed specifically for warehouse and jobsite application. Asphalt shingles, paint, caulking, food products, coconut oil, construction materials and other temperature sensitive and viscous items can now be pre-heated prior to application, producing ideal boundary conditions for product installation. Entire pallets can now be heated to desired temperature prior to application.
- Heat drums, buckets, pails, and containers
- Preheat paint, caulking, asphalt, & shingles
- Preheat work surfaces and materials
- ProMAX Keeps the heat in & the cold OUT!
- Digital Temperature Control System which features:
- Temperature Range from 0-100°C (212°F)
- Staff ability to change Set Point if needed
- LCD Display to show Process value
- Easy ability to display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NEMA 4X enclosure for outdoor use
- PTC temperature sensing
- 10’ Power Cord to supply power
ProMAX Container Heaters:
Coconut Oil IBC Tote Heaters (220, 275, 330 Gallon and larger)
Coconut Oil Drum & Pail Warmers (5, 15, 30, 55 Gallon and larger)
Coconut Oil Portable Pallet Ovens (for bulk palletized containers)
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.