PBL15: The PBL15 is an insulated band-style drum heater specifically designed to fit a 15 gallon drum. The heater is built for use with 120 volts AC, drawing 1.5 amps thus producing 180 watts. It has a preset thermostat set to maintain a maximum temperature up to 145 ºF / 63 ºC (± 10º F/5º C). One band on the drum will usually run cooler than 145 °F because it only covers part of the barrel. Placing a second PBL15 further up the drum, above the first band, will generally decrease the time to heat and increase the maximum temperature your product reaches. Sometimes one is good enough, other times you might want to use two depending on your application. The PBL15 insulated band style drum heaters allow you to safely control the temperature of expensive chemicals and other fluids; it delivers a barrier of directional heat where it’s needed most – preventing fluids from freezing and maintaining optimal temperatures. This innovative heat-spreading technology insulates, protects and maintains heat in a wide variety of applications.
Powerblanket Lite line is designed for heating jobs on a smaller scale. These models feature a lower power density than Powerblanket Industrial or Powerblanket Xtreme products. Rest assured that these heaters are the real deal! They are more efficient and safer than other heating elements on the market and certified to ETL, UL, CSA & CE safety standards. Keep your drums, barrels, buckets, pails & gas cylinder propane tanks warm in bitter climates so that you don't lose any production time, saving you both time and money.
On those occasions when you don’t need all the extra strength and durability, however, there’s no use paying for more than you need, right? That’s why we created our Lite line. For those jobs that don’t necessitate the most robust and sturdy application possible, the Powerblanket Lite line is the best answer.
Powerblanket® Lite PBL15 15 Gallon Band Style Drum / Barrel Heaters
- Quickly heat materials to a preset 145 ºF / 63 ºC (± 10 ºF / 5 ºC)
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Are safe to use on poly drums
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards
FREE FREIGHT INCLUDED WITH THIS ORDER
- Free Standard (UPS Ground) Freight To Lower 48 States
- Free Standard Freight Does Not Include Service To Alaska, Hawaii, Or Destinations Outside The United States.
- Contact Us To Make Other Accommodations For Shipments Outside The Lower 48 States or for RUSH Shipping.